Thank you for selecting Atlanta Women’s Healthcare for your OB/GYN care. Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below.
Please be sure to bring them with you to your first visit along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
Before Your Visit
To expedite your appointment when you arrive, please take time to complete the required patient forms before your visit. Bring all of them with you. Do not mail them in. Also, arrive 15-30 minutes before your appointment time. We will make every effort to see you as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Complete the Patient Information form in its entirety.
- Complete the first 3 pages of the Patient History form.
- Read and sign the Financial Policy, which explains the guidelines concerning the filing of your insurance plan.
- Bring your insurance card and another form of identification with you, preferably your driver’s license, student ID, or passport.
- If you do not have your insurance card, you will be considered self-pay and expected to pay the entire amount in full that day or be rescheduled until you bring your card.
- Copays are due at the time of your appointment.
Privacy policies are available at the time of your visit.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.